Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Get Lucky




Once again I’ve made lingerie set for New Year’s eve.. You can see my last years project here.. This time I came across this cute red mesh with hearts.. I immediately knew that it would be perfect for this occasion.. Also, I didn’t have problem finding elastic lace and straps that would go with red mesh.. Making this set is super easy and quick.. I sewed everything on regular sewing machine (no serger).. 



For the bralette I used pattern #132 from Burda 11/2002.. After making a muslin I had to do a little alterations so the fit would be perfect.. The outcome is super comfortable bralette and I’ll sure make more of these.. You’ll have to take my word for it when I say that it looks way better on body than on these photos.. 
Pattern #132 from Burda 11/2002

For panties I used a pattern I’ve traced from my old panties.. I have already used that pattern here.. This time, as with bralette, I finished all the edges with elastic lace.. 





Happy holidays :D

6 comments:

  1. Ovo odlično izgleda! Srećna Nova godina! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tebi srećna nova godina i svi ostali praznici :) inače, i sama sam još uvek oduševljena kako je dobro ispao ovaj komplet :D skromnost mi je nestala :D
      hvala :D

      Delete
  2. It looks fabulous!!!! I’ve been eyeballing all the wonderful pieces of lingerie popping up all over the sewing blogosphere and I’m in awe - I’m still waiting for my courage to kick in and tackle sewing a bra, but if I ever needed more convincing your piece surely did the job! I’m wishing you a Happy New Year! and all the luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) sewing lingerie is easier than you think, especially if you start with some simple patterns like I did.. I'm hoping that one day I'll have all the notions needed for sewing a real bra ;)

      Delete